– 1 tablespoon Elkhabia Indian Curry
– 1 teaspoon Elkhabia Chilli Mix
– 1 teaspoon Cumin Elkhabia
– ½ teaspoon Elkhabia black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 4 chicken breasts
– 2 onions cut into pieces
– 1 pinch of salt
– 15cl fresh cream
– 1 cucumber
Elkhabia Indian Curry
Chilli Mix Elkhabia
Black Pepper Elkhabia
Wash the chicken breasts and cut them into cubes.
In a sauté pan, heat the olive oil and add the onions.
As soon as the onions begin to brown, add the Elkhabia Indian curry, the Elkhabia chilli mixture and the Elkhabia cumin, stir and add the chicken pieces.
Add fresh cream, a pinch of salt, Elkhabia black pepper and stir.
Prepare the white rice and serve the curry on top, garnish with parsley and cucumber.