- 250g of Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp Elkhabia spaghetti spices
- 2 green peppers
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons of Elkhabia garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons concentrated tomatoes
- 250g Minced meat
- A pinch of Elkhabia black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika Elkhabia
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
Spices Spaghetti Elkhabia
Elkhabia garlic paste
Elkhabia black pepper
Cut the tomatoes and peppers into small pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add chopped onion and Elkhabia Garlic Paste and stir.
Add the minced meat and cook for 3 minutes. Then add the chopped tomatoes and peppers and cover the pan.
After 5 minutes, add a tablespoon of Spices Spaghetti Elkhabia, a little Elkhabia black pepper,a teaspoon of Paprika Elkhabia, and concentrated tomato. Cook for 25 minutes and stir occasionally and add water if necessary.
Boil the Spaghetti. Once cooked, pour the tomato sauce over it, add a little parmesan.